Birthdays are the Best Days!
I love this stamp set offered in the new Stampin' Up! annual catalog! I had so much fun making this card, and the BEST part is...I only used one sheet of paper and one stamp set for this card. The simplicity makes this card perfect for beginner stampers!
Stamps: Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set
Cardstock: 1 sheet very vanilla
Ink pads: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron, and Memento Black
Adhesives: Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins
Tools: Paper Cutter
1. Cut very vanilla cardstock lengthwise at 4 ½ inches. Score paper at 5 ½ inches. Fold paper in half at score line to create a tent.
2. Take Large flower stamp and ink up stamp with Poppy Parade (or any color you choose). Stamp each corner leaving enough room to stamp the smaller flower underneath.
3. Use the small rose flower and stamp each corner underneath the flower previously stamped.
4. Take the long flower stamp and ink up using Daffodil Delight ink. Stamp once on one end and stamp again right next to the previous stamp without re-inking your stamp. Repeat this step for each corner.
5. Take the 3-leaf stamp and ink-up with Mint Macaron. Randomly stamp each flower.
6. Place 3 adhesive-backed sequins randomly on the face of the card.