Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set
Updated: Aug 4, 2019
I'm having so much fun using the Beautiful Friendship stamp set by Stampin' Up!, and love how many different looks you can create. I incorporated the stitched lace die set, added some Grapefruit Grove Natures Twine, and Happiness Blooms enamel dots to add just a touch of embellishment to this card.
Stampin' Pad Ink:
Beautiful Friendship by Stampin' Up!
Stitched Lace Die
Grapefruit Grove Nature's Twine
Grapefruit Grove Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots
Cut a piece of crumb cake cardstock lengthwise at 4 1/4, and score at 5 1/2 to create a tent fold card.
Cut a piece 3 x 4 1/4 in. of Grapefruit Grove
Cut a piece 2 3/4 x 4 in. of White Card stock
Cut a piece 1 x 4 1/4 in. of Mint Macaron Card stock
1. Ink the large flower stamp in Grapefruit Grove and stamp in each corner. You want to stamp fairly high on the corner to leave enough room for the smaller flower stamp underneath.
2. Ink the small flower stamp in Grapefruit Grove and stamp below the large flowers stamped in the previous step.
3. Ink the small leaf with Mint Macaron and stamp where you would like the leaves to be placed. I chose to do mine at each side of the card, and use to leaf to frame the card a little bit more.
4. Adhere stamped image to the cut piece of Grapefruit Grove, centering the stamped image.
5. Next, use the medium sized circle die from the Stitched Shapes dies and cut it in Whisper White card stock.
6. Die Cut the stitched lace and use the edge trimmer at each end to round out the lace. Cut each end off and adhere it to each end of the Grapefruit Grove.
7. Stamp the sentiment in the middle of the cut stitched circle, and I used the small flowers and randomly stamped in grapefruit grove around the edges of the circle. Next, I stamped the leaves in Macaron Mint.
8. Adhere the 1 in strip in the middle of the stamped image and tie a piece of Grapefruit Grove twine around it.
9. Adhere the stamped circle to the middle of the card.